The Site Abandon Issue
- 95%-98% of shoppers will exit a website without buying, leaving their email address, providing a Facebook Like or a cellphone number.
- Without a solution, those Customers are lost forever!
- Retargeting may be a solution, but may not necessarily be in real-time.
What if there were tools available that could:
- Send an optimized behaviorally targeted popup to interrupt the Customer from leaving the website?
- Bring customers back to the site after they left without buying?
- Convert 30%-50% of these abandoned carts?
How it Works:
- Visitor comes to the website but decides to leave without purchasing an item, providing an email address, Facebook like or cellphone number.
- A popup interrupts the Customer from leaving the site providing an offer to get them to purchase a product “right now” or asks them for an email address, Facebook Like or cellphone number.
- Simple script added to Content Management System (CMS) of the site.
- No setup fees.
- Pay an affiliate payout for saved Customers.